
The Spurs are out of town this week giving way for the Southern Baptist Convention to move in. I photographed the president of the SBC at a local church this morning. Dr. Frank Page, of Taylors, SC, said, "There's nothing more haunting than a missed opportunity." I think there is plenty that is more haunting, but this is something I struggle with daily, feeling that I miss so much - so many stories to tell, so many pictures to make... And what else am I missing out on in life while I am documenting the lives of others?
2 comments:
we missed you.
Yeah, I'm with you, I think there's a measure of wisdom in what Dr. Page said. I, too, live in a sea of "what ifs" and "maybe I shouldas." But we are where we are, and have become what we've become. None is perfect, but we each have a place, not only of our own, but in the lives of others. You have a special place in my life, Ms. Krantz.
Post a Comment