6.30.2008

Thank You Doug







On Friday our Director of Photography, Doug Sehres, closed the door to his office for the last time and left the building on his last day of work after almost 20 years at the Express-News. He's leaving us for "THE FIRM" to be a financial advisor. He gave me endless opportunities (including hiring me), constant support and encouragement and I will miss him dearly. He never second-guessed me. He let me be who I am as a photographer and never tried to make me be anything else, although he would have liked it if I used my flash or a longer lens every once in a while. So I thank you Doug, for helping me in so many ways become the photojournalist I am today.

1 comment:

Lost in America said...

Your sweet pix of Doug's last day are touching...He's lucky to have worked with such a creative staff.