The eggstatic girl chasing bunny photo is an instant classic...at first I thought it reminded me of a Bill Owens pic...but I'm now thinking it more reminds me of a Lisa Krantz photo. Look up the term "slice of life photo" in a PJ book and you will see this picture. Bravo!
6 comments:
lisa i love these. particularly the 2nd and 3rd. there's something so surreal about them...and for some reason reminds me of a stanley kubrick movie.
I see what you mean about 2008 Americana, lovely.
The eggstatic girl chasing bunny photo is an instant classic...at first I thought it reminded me of a Bill Owens pic...but I'm now thinking it more reminds me of a Lisa Krantz photo. Look up the term "slice of life photo" in a PJ book and you will see this picture. Bravo!
love shot number 2. and i must agree with yoon, its something straight out of a kubrick flick.
please tell me everyone else here is peeing their pants after seeing this! :)
these 2 bunny shots are some of the funniest ever... cross between a spastic bugz bunny and the psycho rabbit in donnie darko
Post a Comment