8.24.2007

A story I've wanted to tell for a while...



http://www2.mysanantonio.com/news/graphics/2007presspark/

7 comments:

Greg K said...

wow... that was a masterpiece. awesome.

ross taylor said...

i just passed this onto our staff as an example of what we can be doing - thanks for getting this out there lisa. you're great.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa, That was really moving. Thanks for sharing it. Must have been hard to leave after experiencing that. :) Talk to you later!

-j

LK said...

Thanks Y'all! It was definitely hard to leave. I wish I was there right now...

Lexey said...

Lisa, this was truly amazing. I really feel for these people. saying you did great job would be an understatement. I forwarded it along to everyone. Take care. -Lex

yoon said...

just got the chance to see the project. amazing job. your vision and use of the mediums really told a powerful story. i'm glad you had the opportunity to tell this story. again, great work.

Jakob Schiller said...

Lisa-

Your approach, you're seeing, the way you connected with these people is amazing. It's the type of journalism I respect the most. Incredible.

Jakob